November 21, 2011
The meeting to order at 7:03 p.m.
It was requested that the Consent Agenda be amended with Policy Recommendations being removed and them added to the Board Agenda under New Business. All agreed.
A motion to accept the amended Consent Agenda was made, seconded and the vote was unanimous.
There was not any Old Business brought forward.
Others stated they would like to participate on any Regional Alliance Meetings. This could be accomplished by staggering those calls around her current schedule. It was reported that the Mid West Meetings are the last Monday of the month at 7:30 P.M. EST. Other meeting times are not available at this time.
*It was motioned that MHOAA State Members be listed alphabetically on the web site with the dates of their membership being noted after their name and seconded. The vote was 10 Yeas and 2 Nays.
*The motion was made that:
· The Secretary shall maintain a list of who currently has possession of the MHOAA laptops
· The Secretary’s laptop shall have copies of all MHOAA Documents, Minutes, Reports and any Agendas that have been used or currently using.
· The Treasurer shall have another person with like abilities to perform like functions.
· The Executive Director shall keep a copy of all mailings, EBlasts, email and postal addresses with the President or Secretary.
· On the exit of any MHOAA Board Member, they shall return any and all MHOAA equipment and documents in their possession within 7 days to the President.
This was seconded and all agreed.
The two previous (*) items are to be posted in our Operations and Policy Guide.
It was shared that the Finance Committee needs to meet to discuss the 2012 Budget. A Draft Budget will be forwarded to them soon to review prior the next Board Meeting December 12th.
A letter regarding the Dodd Frank Act will be sent to all Board Members and State Member Presidents requesting them to contact their Senators Representatives asking them to support this Act.
A motioned to adjourn was seconded. All were in favor.
The next scheduled meeting will be December 12th, at 7:00 p.m. EST. The committee reports to be included with the Consent Agenda are due December 5th.